Fuel Pressure Safety Switch Only (High Pressure)SKU: 00-60001
- 1/8th NPT Inlet
- Save Your Motor in the Event of Fuel Pump Failure.
- Shuts Down your Nitrous System if Pressure Drops Below Set Pressure.
- Fully Adjustable by a Set Screw Located at the End of the Pressure Switch.
- Designed for High Pressure Fuel Systems.
Safety. Nitrous Outlet fuel pressure safety switches are a needed safety device that can save your engine in the event of fuel pump failure. These switches are designed to shut off your nitrous system when the fuel pressure drops below your preset fuel pressure
Custom Design These switches were specifically designed for nitrous applications in order to withstand the demands of running nitrous.
Fully Adjustable. These switches come preset at 35 PSI however, they can be adjusted from 20 to 120 PSI.
Application. The Nitrous Outlet high pressure fuel safety switch is designed for fuel injected applications. 1/8th NPT inlet that fits into an inline manifold.
*Note: These switches are for high pressure fuel systems only. This comes with the switch only.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.