Fuel Pressure Safety Switch and 4 AN Manifold (Low Pressure)SKU: 00-60000-4
- Save your motor in the event of fuel pump failure
- 1/8th NPT Inlet
- 4an Manifold
- Shuts down your nitrous system if pressure drops below set pressure
- Fully adjustable by a set screw located at the end of the pressure switch
- Designed for low pressure fuel systems
Safety. Nitrous Outlet fuel pressure safety switches are a needed safety device that can save your engine in the event of fuel pump failure. These switches are designed to shut off your nitrous system when the fuel pressure drops below your preset fuel pressure.
Custom Design. These switches were specifically designed for nitrous applications in order to withstand the demands of running nitrous. Designed to work in line with 4 AN fuel supply hoses.
Fully Adjustable. These switches come preset at 5 PSI however, they can be adjusted from 1.5 to 20 PSI.
Application. The Nitrous Outlet low pressure fuel safety switch is designed for carbureted and fuel dedicated applications.
*Note: These switches are for low pressure fuel systems only. This comes with the safety switch and a 4 AN manifold.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.