Nitrous Outlet DIY Stand Alone Dedicated Fuel System Wiring HarnessSKU: 12-11500-DED
- Easy Wiring Solution To Installing A Dedicated Fuel System
- Harness Routing Instructions
- Detailed Colored Wiring Diagram
- Deutsch Connectors
- High Quality Molex Terminals
- Bueler 40/60 Amp Relay
- Protective Expandable Wiring Loom
- Automotive Copper Core Wire with Protective Silicone Coating
- Inline 15 Amp Fuse
The Nitrous Outlet DIY Bottle Stand Alone Dedicated Fuel System Pro Wiring Harness is designed to provide a quick and easy wiring solution to installing a dedicated fuel system.
The most time consuming and complicated part of the wiring process is eliminated with the detailed instructions, colored wiring schematics, pin out sheet, and universally mounted prewired relay.
Installation requires 7 easy steps
Step 1: Determine location and mount the relay.
Step 2: Route the main power wire and ground wire.
Step 3: Route the wiring to the system components.
Step 4: Cover the wire with the protective expandable wiring loom.
Step 5: Cut the wire to length.
Step 6: Terminate the wiring ends and connect to the system components.
Step 7: Connect power and ground source and check operation.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.